Guiding the Advancement of Pediatric Clinical Trials
I-ACT for Children’s Advisory Committee provides strategic advice, guidance in alignment with our mission and expert resources to help advance and accelerate pediatric clinical trials.
External Advisory Committee
The advisory committee regularly reviews I-ACT for Children’s project portfolio and advises the Institute’s management team regarding the alignment of the portfolio with the organization’s mission and values. The Committee assists the Institute’s management team in identifying highest priority needs of children related to product development and to innovations that are likely to have the greatest impact on this development.
2022 External Advisory Committee Members
John S. Bradley, M.D.
- Medical Director, Division of Infectious Diseases, Rady Children’s Hospital-San Diego
- Distinguished Professor, University of California San Diego School of Medicine
Jonathan M. Davis, M.D.
- Vice-Chair of Pediatrics and Chief of Newborn Medicine, Tufts Children’s Hospital Professor of Pediatrics, Tufts University School of Medicine
Kathleen A. Neville, M.D., M.S., MBA, FAAP, FCCP
- Senior Director, Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson
William E. Smoyer, M.D., FASN
- C. Robert Kidder Chair
- Vice President, Clinical and Translational Research
- C. Robert Kidder Chair Vice President, Clinical and Translational Research, Research Institute, Nationwide Children’s Hospital Director, Nationwide Children’s Hospital Center for Clinical and Translational Research Professor of Pediatrics, The Ohio State University
Pediatric Expert Panels
I-ACT for Children facilitates expert panels to advise on projects in the following areas: